- Compatible with up to 230 printer models on the market
- Supports multi-protocol and multi-OS, easy to set up in almost all network environments
- Supports POST (Power On Self Test) and E-mail Alert, to help identify printing problems as soon as possible
- Simple setup and management, very easy to operate
- Compact and smart design, can be located almost anywhere
What This Product Does
The TP-LINK TL-PS110P print server allows you to take the computer out of the loop while setting up a printing network. All that is needed is to connect the TL-PS110P to a printer via the parallel port, connect the print server to your LAN, and you will be able to access your printer from any computer on the LAN.
TP-LINK print servers are compatible with most majorities of printers on the market. At the same time, we also make sure to keep our products up to date with new models of printers.
TP-LINK print servers feature high-speed microprocessor and USB 2.0 port to ensure user printing jobs are processed both effectively and rapidly.
TP-LINK print servers support a majority of operating systems including Windows, Netware, Unix/Linux, and Mac. Also TP-LINK print servers support a number of network protocols including TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, NetBEUI, Apple Talk, LPR, IPP/SMB, RAW TCP, increasing the width of application.