- HD Ready (Resolution: 1366 x 768), Refresh rate: 60 Hertz
- Connectivity ports: 2 HDMI, 2 USB
- Audio: 5 W x 2 output
- Special Features: Cinema Mode, Sports Mode, Multiple language display
- Warranty Information: 18 months (1.5 years) provided by the manufacturer from the date of purchase
- Amazon will raise an installation/wall mounting/demo request on your behalf within 24 hours of delivery. In case you do not get a confirmation call from brand within this time,please call TCL support on 1800-419-0622. The brand service center engineer will carry the wall mount at the time of installation to your location.
NDTV Gadgets: TCL D2900 series includes two models one in 40-inch (priced at Rs. 20,990) and another in 32-inch (priced at Rs. 13,990) screen sizes, and are equipped with ASIC processor, two USB ports, and HDMI port.
Navbharat Times: Chinese global consumer electronics brand TCL Corp has launched two TV models in P1 series -- one curved and one flat Ultra HD and two TV models in D2900 series for Indian consumers. All the devices will be available on Amazon. TCL’s entry into the smartphones and television category in India is a strategic move that reinforces their commitment to lead technology and innovation.
BGR: The TCL D2900 LED TV series comprises of two models, which come in 40-inch and 32-inch screen size. Both the LED TV models come with two USB and HDMI ports and 1080p HDMI video format. The LED TVs run on ASIC processor and sport features like Running Dynamic Skin color and Blue color control. Along with this, they also feature Black level stretch for contrast level enhancement, 3D Chrome Filter and 3D Adaptive De-interlacing to reduce De-Mosaic Noise. The LED TVs are equipped with Dolby surround sound, Dolby decoder and Smart Volume feature.